There is a high volume of used vehicles available for sale each and every day in Blaine, MN. That means plenty of wonderful deals, and vehicles in great shape. But it also means there are plenty of duds that you want to avoid, if at all possible. Unless you are a certified mechanic yourself, it’s important to get the used vehicle that you are interested in inspected before committing to the purchase of your used vehicle. That’s where a partnership with our team at Clark Automotive comes into play. We take pride in offering our clients a trusted pre-purchase vehicle inspection that helps our clients make a confident and educated decision on whether or not to purchase the used vehicle.
Inspected Thoroughly by ASE Certified Mechanics
There’s more to our pre-purchase inspections than just a quick glance at the used vehicle by our mechanics. Once you drop the vehicle off at our auto shop, our ASE certified mechanics will put their experience and knowledge to work for you. For just $90, this pre-purchase inspection will provide you with the peace of mind that you’re not making a poor financial decision by purchasing this used vehicle. We’ll confirm whether or not the vehicle is listed at a fair price, and we can even identify small damage that you may be able to use as a negotiating tool when purchasing the vehicle. We truly want the best for our clients and want to do everything we can to make sure that you make the right decision regarding whether or not to purchase the used vehicle.
The Pre-Purchase Inspection Process
Every inch of the vehicle that you are interested in will be thoroughly inspected by our dedicated mechanics. Our detailed pre-purchase inspection process includes the following:
- Exterior Quality Inspection – If there are dents, scratches, cracks or any other exterior damage, our mechanics will find them for you!
- Looking Below – Damage under a vehicle can be easily missed during the used vehicle purchasing process. Our team will lift the car up in the air and identify any leaks, rust, or other brake and exhaust issues.
- Lifting the Hood – Belt conditions, fluid levels and the state of the battery are common signs as to how well the vehicle has been maintained in the past. We’ll evaluate what’s going on under the hood for you.
- Interior Quality Inspection – Electronics, upholstery quality and the HVAC system will be thoroughly inspected during the interior quality inspection.
- Computer Scan & Test Drive – Arguably the most important part of the inspection process, we’ll take the vehicle out for a test drive and will perform a computer scan to make sure there are no code irregularities.
If you are interested in purchasing a used vehicle be sure to invest in a trusted pre-purchase vehicle inspection from our team at Clark Automotive first. To gain some peace of mind around this purchase, give us a call today at (763) 784-7944