Tire Repair, Replacement & Rotation in Blaine, MN
- Friday, 31 July 2020 11:45
Whether you love getting your tires rotated or if it has become the bane of your existence, rotating your tires can save you lots of money in the long run. While every vehicle can be slightly different, your vehicle’s manual discusses how often you should rotate your tires. Typically, it ranges between 3,000 to 7,000 miles. Rotating your tires will extend their life and keep you safer out on the road. At Clark Automotive, we are here to handle all of your vehicle tire needs.
Importance of Quality Tires
Your tires hold up and support your entire vehicle. They allow for your vehicle to be in motion. They allow for your vehicle to brake when needed too. A flat or damaged tire can lead to serious safety issues. Your entire tire can blowout and even cause you to lose complete control of your vehicle. At home, you should inspect your tires about once a month. Is there debris within your tread? Do you see any cracks, punctures or bulges? Does it look flat? Is your car riding any different? Should you notice these things, it’s important to bring your vehicle in and have us take a look.
No matter what type of service you may come in for, our team of expert technicians will typically take a quick look at your tires. Why? Simply put, your tires are too important not to look at! Also, depending on the location of the damage, it may not always be easy to see or identified by the owner. By raising your vehicle in our garage, we can allow for a more thorough inspection. If you are having issues with your tires, we will happily dismount and inspect the tire. We will identify the problem and determine if your tire needs repairs or a full replacement.
Tire Replacement Versus Tire Repair
Our shop prides itself on employing the most qualified, certified technicians in Blaine, MN. They have the right experience and knowledge base to determine the best outcome for your tire. Should your vehicle only require a plug or patch job, we will quickly get to work to have you back on the road in no time. Unfortunately, there are some circumstances where a repair just will not be enough. Whether the tread is worn down or the area of the leak is just not repairable, our team will explain to you the reasons for a replacement. Replacing a tire is important. An improper tire will cause misalignment and quick wear and tear. Our experts can get you properly fitted and back on the road safely.
For more information about our tire repair and replacement services at Clark Automotive, call us today. For all of your tire work in Blaine, MN, call your friendly and neighborhood auto shop at (763) 784-7944.
Comprehensive Auto Repairs MN
- Sunday, 15 September 2019 08:00
All automotive repair shops will tell you that they offer the best service. Clark Automotive does not just say it—we back it up. In fact, we have backed up our words since we launched our business. Our mechanics are not just experts in auto repairs, we are experts in problem-solving and customer care. Clark Automotive is an ASE-certified and a AAA-approved facility. And that means we provide excellent service in all areas of automotive repair.
Here is an overview of the categories of auto repair we offer:
Basic Auto Repairs:
- Oil & Filter changes: To keep your vehicle running smoothly, it is vital to change your oil on a regular schedule.
- Tire rotation and balancing: Rotating and balancing your tires extends their life and ensures that they are given a proper inspection for punctures and undue wear and tear.
- Routine and scheduled maintenance: Every car’s manufacturer recommends specific maintenance at predetermined times. Clark Automotive has the ability to perform all manufacturers’ scheduled maintenance.
More Complex Repairs:
- Diagnostic services: Modern vehicles are more complicated than ever before. On-board computers provide information about a wide range of issues that require a professional to interpret. We can read the codes generated by your car’s computer and address the concerns that arise when your vehicle’s maintenance light comes on.
- Timing Belt Replacement: Every car’s timing belt will eventually need to be replaced, and completing this repair properly is important to the long-term viability of your vehicle.
- Exhaust System Repair: In order to pass inspection, all vehicles must first pass an emissions test. If your vehicle is putting too many pollutants into the air, it may be a failure of your exhaust system. We have the expertise to address exhaust system problems so that your car will pass inspection and not contribute unduly to atmospheric pollution.
- Electrical Component Repairs: When things go wrong with a vehicle’s electronics system, you may find that your car does not start or that it shuts down when you do not want it to. Electrical problems can be difficult to figure out, but our mechanics are excellent problem solvers with expertise in electrical component systems.
Other Auto Services:
- Vehicle Pre-Purchase Inspection: If you are considering buying a car that has been owned by someone else, you want to have confidence in your purchase. We provide pre-purchase inspections, lending our automotive expertise to the process so that you can buy with confidence or walk away without regret.
- Fleet Maintenance: If your business owns multiple vehicles, we can service them all, saving you time and money.
- Loaner Vehicles: If your car’s service requires more time, we can help you by providing a loaner vehicle to limit your inconvenience.
Call Clark Automotive at (763) 784-7944 with any questions or to schedule a time for your next auto service.