Simple MN Vehicle Maintenance
- Thursday, 27 May 2021 18:32
Have you ever wanted to just go into an auto shop, get your vehicle maintenance completed, and then just get out. Easy, simple and back out on the road again. At Clark Automotive, we love to see all of our Minnesota customers, but we understand that coming in for vehicle maintenance isn’t always fun. Here, there are no gimmicks, no pressure to do more and no sleazy hidden fees. Our expert technicians perform high quality work at a fair price and then send you safely on your way.
Benefits Of An Engine Tune-up
Whether you’ve hit your vehicle’s recommended miles or you’ve just started to notice that your vehicle’s performance is lacking, an engine tune-up is the right thing to do. Engine tune-ups provide great benefits. They can increase your gas mileage, ensure that your car is running smoothly and perhaps even prevent a bigger problem from happening in the near future. When you bring your vehicle into Clark Automotive, we will examine your vehicle and its components. We will assess all aspects of your vehicle as we perform the tune-up, just to ensure that you are good to go!
What does An Engine Tune-up Include?
At Clark Automotive, we are big believers in always putting our customers first. We will never try to sell you on unnecessary repairs or costly projects that are not needed. Our engine tune-ups are simple. We will assess your spark plugs and wires and see if they need replacement. We will change out the old transmission fluid, along with an oil change. We will provide new air, oil and fuel filters in all areas as well as top off all the fluids and lubrication areas. We will also check for any leaks in your system. No matter what type of vehicle you may have, Clark Automotive is here to help keep your vehicle running flawlessly out on the road. If we find anything worth mentioning, we will go ahead and estimate any costs for you, leaving no hidden fees or surprises at the door.
At Clark Automotive, we are your neighborhood auto shop in Minnesota that is ready and willing to simply serve our community. If you are looking for simple vehicle maintenance, why wait another second? For more information about our simple vehicle maintenance services here at Clark Automotive, come visit our auto repair shop today. Call or book an appointment today at (763) 784-7944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engine Diagnostics Near Me
- Friday, 29 March 2019 12:51
Auto Repair Shop Blaine
Has the dreaded check engine light come on in your car and put you into a bit of a panic? If so, have no fear, Clark Automotive is here to save the day! We’ll be happy to provide engine diagnostics testing for your vehicle to determine what’s causing the problem and give you an honest quote on getting it fixed as quickly as possible. Before you take your car in to another local mechanic shop, stop by Clark Automotive for a free engine diagnostic check.
Common Reasons Why Your Check Engine Light is On
Below are just a few of the reasons your check engine light may have come on recently:
- Oxygen sensor failure – An O2 sensor or oxygen sensor calculates the amount of oxygen that’s left in a vehicle’s exhaust system. The sensor then sends this information to your car’s computer that regulates the amount of air and fuel mixture that should enter the cylinders. A bad oxygen sensor can impact other components like spark plugs and the catalytic converter.
- Catalytic converter problems – A catalytic converter is a vital part of your car’s exhaust system. It takes the carbon monoxide that’s generated by your vehicle and turns it into carbon dioxide. Catalytic converter replacement can be fairly expensive, so it’s best to attempt to prevent this type of repair by properly maintaining your vehicle.
- Loose gas cap – A simple cause for an illuminated check engine light could be a loose gas gap. A properly tightened gas cap ensures your car’s entire fuel system is under the proper pressure.
Bad spark plug wires – A spark plug wire transfers electricity from the engine coil to the spark plug itself. When these wires begin to fail, you may experience a decrease in engine performance, a rough idle, as well as lower gas mileage.
- Spark plug and ignition coil problems – An ignition coil is what creates the electricity charge that spark plugs require to ignite the mixture of air and fuel in the cylinders. Older cars have just one ignition coil, but newer models typically have one per cylinder. If one of these coils malfunctions, your engine light will often come on. The same goes for faulty spark plugs as well.
My Check Engine Light is On – What Should I Do?
If your car’s check engine light is on, don’t panic. Simply give us a call or stop by our automotive repair shop in Blaine, MN today. We’ll be happy to perform engine diagnostics to determine the issues that you may be dealing with. We can be reached by phone at (763) 784-7944 or via email at email@example.com.