Affordable Car Electrical Mechanic in the North Metro
- Wednesday, 01 January 2020 14:32
Electrical issues in cars can be extremely difficult to diagnose. This is why it can be tough to find an affordable car electrical mechanic in the North Metro area. Thankfully the team at Clark Automotive has decades of experience handling all sorts of car electrical issues. We’d be happy to give you an estimate on any type of electrical issue you may be experiencing.
Below are just a few of the common electrical issues we see at our auto repair shop in the North Metro area:
• Dead Battery – Your battery is the electrical hub for your entire vehicle, which means that if it’s dead you could have major electrical issues.
• Bad Alternator – Not only can you have a dead battery, but if your alternator is bad it can cause your battery to never fully charge. This can cause major problems, especially if you replace the battery thinking that’s the problem only to realize that you really should have checked your alternator. It’s important to always check your alternator when you begin to have battery problems.
• Blown Fuses – Depending on the age of your car, you may have blown fuses which could be contributing to your electrical problem. A blown fuse every once in a while is not the end of the world, but if your vehicle is constantly blowing fuses then there likely is a bigger electrical issue going on.
• Starter Problems – If your car is not able to start and you hear a clicking sound, you may need a new starter.
Let Clark Automotive Diagnose Your Car’s Electrical Problems
As you can see there are a wide array of different electrical problems that could be affecting your vehicle. Before trying to diagnose these issues yourself, which can be dangerous, especially when the issues are dealing with electrical power, it’s always best to call a reputable and experienced mechanic such as Clark Automotive.
At Clark Automotive, we have decades of experience helping car owners in the North Metro with all their car electrical needs. Don’t be discouraged if another mechanic couldn’t fix your electrical issue. Bring your vehicle by our shop in Blaine for a second opinion! We love challenges and will do everything in our power to have you back on the road in no time at all! Give us a call today at (763) 784-7944 to setup an appointment.
ASE Certified Auto Mechanics
- Monday, 24 September 2018 15:15
Auto Repair Shop Blaine
If you move to a new city or new part of the country, one thing you are almost guaranteed to hear is the importance of finding a trustworthy auto mechanic. At Clark Automotive, we work hard to earn the trust of our customers. In fact, we take the trust of our customers so seriously that we have taken the steps to be ASE-certified. ASE is an abbreviation that refers to the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence, a non-profit that tests and certifies auto service providers in technical and service expertise.
Our staff offers expertise in all major areas of automotive service, and we always seek to provide the best repairs possible for the lowest cost possible. Moreover, we are committed to giving you honest service because we know that the only way to maintain the trust of our customers is to consistently demonstrate how much you matter to us.
Comprehensive Auto Repair Shop in Blaine, MN
As you certainly know, the Minnesota weather can be harsh on automobiles. Extremes of weather and temperature can hasten the need for new batteries, hoses, and other essential components of your car. Whether you consider your car a prized possession or a simple transportation tool, you want it to keep you safe, at a minimum, while driving it. Our mechanics understand that. We care about your experience as a customer and we want to make sure that the work we do on your car fixes the problem the first time.
Many auto mechanics have a reputation for being something less than honorable and honest. We strive to be different, which is why we achieved ASE-certification. The shops that consider your car as just another in a line of problems they need to fix are not likely to care about you or your experience with them. But we know that you can take your car anywhere, and because of that we are much more committed to making your experience with Clark Auto a positive one. But in addition to being good servants to our customers, we know that we also have to be excellent technicians. That is precisely why we are ASE-certified.
Below are some of the services we offer:
- electrical problems
- starter replacement
- steering repair
- timing belts
- brake replacement
- alternator repair/replacement
- engine tune-ups
- climate system repairs
- dead battery replacement
- computer diagnostics
- suspension repair
- alignment issues
- new tires and tire rotations
ASE Certified Mechanics In Blaine, MN
We have worked hard to help our customers feel confident that they can trust our work on their cars. Just as important is what we tell them about the work we do on their cars. As a result of taking our ASE-certification so seriously, we have a very loyal customer base, and we would love to welcome you to that list. Contact Clark Automotive by calling (763) 784-7944.