Complete Vehicle Care In Blaine MN
- Tuesday, 01 November 2022 15:47
One of the most frustrating things to learn when you arrive at a repair shop or a service-oriented business is that they cannot complete the repair you need done. Whether it is your TV that needs to be fixed, an appliance in your home, or your vehicle, the last thing you want to do is to search for someone who can complete the job. When it comes to your car, Clark Automotive of Blaine, Minnesota is your one-stop-shop for complete vehicle care.
Our team can complete routine vehicle maintenance or extensive vehicle repair. No job is too big or too small for us. Our certified technicians are ACS Certified Master Technicians and see it as their most important job to build your trust and communicate honestly with our clients. We realize that you have a lot of choices when it comes to an auto repair shop, so we work hard to set ourselves apart with our service, our honesty and our prices.
Here is a list of our comprehensive vehicle care and repair services:
● Brake Service and repair
● Tire repair, rotation and balance
● Exhaust system repair
● Starter and alternator evaluation, repair and replacement
● Heating and AC service
● Oil changes and routine tune ups
● Scheduled maintenance and service
● Timing belt replacement
● Electrical system repair
● Engine diagnostics
● Battery testing and replacement
● Second opinion services
● Pre-purchase inspections
● Fleet maintenance
Honest And Fast Car Repair In Blaine MN
We have extensive experience with vehicle maintenance and repair and enjoy the problem-solving aspect of this work. For some vehicles, the issue may appear to be one thing but can turn out to be another problem altogether. Many repair shops will cut corners and not look closely into the real problem. Not our team. If we suspect that there is an underlying issue, or something going on that will cause you future problems, we let you know. Very often an issue we find will actually prevent a bigger problem down the road. Making a small repair now can save you money later.
We always stand behind our work, our technicians are friendly and responsive, and you can generally get your car in quickly as well. We will build your trust and take care of your car so that you do not feel taken advantage of. For more information about our comprehensive vehicle services, give us a call at 763-784-7944 to schedule an appointment or stop by our shop conveniently located at 9985 Davenport St. NE.
Top Minnesota Auto Repair Shop
- Thursday, 10 February 2022 10:26
Well, there is no denying it now–we are right in the midst of the cold weather months that make Minnesota the envy of all those southern states that have to deal with heat and humidity for most months of the year. Our cold weather makes us who we are, and we express that in ways that are unique to Minnesotans–we play hockey, we ice fish, we shovel, plow, and drive through snow and ice. More than anything, though, we brave the frigid cold and wind-whipped snowstorms, and we persevere. If we are lucky, our cars and trucks are equipped to get through the winter too. When they don’t, Clark Automotive is one of the most reliable and trusted auto repair shops you can find in the metro area. We complete repairs all year long and have specific experience helping cars and trucks navigate the coldest and most extreme winter months.
Impact Of Winter Weather On Your Vehicle In Minnesota
We are a full-service auto repair shop, so there is no vehicle with which we are not familiar or an issue that we cannot repair. But given that it is that time of year when cold, snow, ice, sleet, and wind can wreak havoc on our vehicles, let us focus on some of those auto related issues that can result from extreme winter weather. Your vehicle’s suspension is taxed far greater during the colder months because the roads are dotted with cracks, buckles, and holes that create something less than a smooth driving surface. Your shock absorbers or struts can be damaged by hitting too many road impediments. So can other mechanisms in the suspension system. If you notice that your vehicle is not absorbing the more normal types of bumps in the road, or if it is tilting lower on one side, the cause may be a damaged suspension system. If you notice anything like that, it is important to get it repaired as soon as possible. A damaged suspension system prevents your vehicle from being in optimal contact with the road, which can create hazardous driving conditions each time you take your vehicle out on the road.
Year-Round Auto Maintenance In Minnesota
Driving during the cold weather months can also have an impact on the comfort level you experience while driving. If your climate control system develops a problem–meaning, if you do not have adequate heat in your vehicle–driving will be unpleasant. Clark Automotive can repair every issue your vehicle may have, from the more complex issues related to suspensions to the more comfort-oriented issues of interior climate. Call us at (763) 784-7944 and we will be happy to help you.
Auto Repair Shops in Blaine MN
- Friday, 10 May 2019 15:32
Of the many qualified Auto Repair Shops in Blaine, MN you can choose, we believe that ours—Clark Automotive—is the best for providing a wide range of the highest quality auto repair work. Clark Automotive has built its reputation on being a consistent source of excellent auto repair, and our loyal customers provide the best evidence that we continue to achieve our mission. We offer a full range of automotive repair services. Here are a few of the most common issues we repair on a daily basis:
- Tires and Brakes: As complicated as modern automobiles are, there is still a need to prioritize the basics when it comes to safety. There is nothing about your automobile that is more central to your safety than the condition of your tires and brakes. At Clark Automotive, we understand the essential importance of tires and brakes to the safety of you and your passengers. To that end, we have made ourselves experts in tires and brakes. If one or more of your tires has sustained damage, we can either repair the damage or replace the tire(s) altogether. Your tires are the only component of your car that are in constant contact with road surfaces. They are therefore under constant stress and they must therefore be kept in good working order. The same is true for your brakes. If your tires are in great shape, but your brakes are not, your safety is at risk. Brakes are under even greater stress than tires, given the tremendous heat that is generated by stopping your car’s motion. We can resurface or replace worn rotors and ensure that you are able to stop safely in all circumstances.
- Suspension and Alignment: Your car’s suspension system and the proper alignment of your vehicle’s wheels are related to tire and brake safety. If your car’s shock absorbers (or struts) are not in good working order, your tires may not be in optimal contact with the driving surface, which also puts your safety at risk. We will identify and repair your car’s suspension problems to ensure that your vehicle remains in optimal contact with the driving surface. If your car’s alignment is off, you will find at a minimum that your tires wear prematurely. Our staff will get your vehicle back into optimal alignment.
- Starter Replacement: The auto mechanics at Clark Automotive can complete the diagnostics necessary to determine if our vehicle is in need of a new starter, or if a repair is possible. There can be many reasons that your car is not starting and we can determine the exact cause quickly so that you get back on the road!
Local Auto Repair Shop in Blaine MN
For more information about our auto repair services for your vehicle or your fleet of company vehicles in Blaine, MN, call Clark Automotive at (763) 784-7944 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.