When it comes to cars, purchasing used is a great move, unless you get a dud! When purchasing a brand new car, you instantly lose value the minute you drive your brand new car off of the lot. By purchasing used, you don’t lose as much value instantaneously as you do with a new car. However, if you have ever purchased a used vehicle, you always have a fear that the car may have an issue that you are not aware of. While most car dealers are trustworthy, it is critical that you bring your potential used vehicle to a reliable auto mechanic that can provide you with a pre-purchase inspection in MN. When it comes to a dedicated car inspection staff in Blaine, MN, look no further than our staff at Clark Automotive.
Mechanic Inspection Blaine MN
During the pre-purchase process, take this used car for a test drive over to our automotive shop and let us perform a thorough car inspection. Unless you work on cars regularly, how do you know what the dealership is saying is truthful? Until you bring the car to get inspected by our expert inspection staff, you will not be able to achieve that peace of mind that you are purchasing a used car in truly great condition. Spend a little money with our pre-purchase inspection so that you don’t find yourself spending way more money down the road by purchasing a used car in poor condition. Our team is eager to provide you an unbiased opinion on the quality of the vehicle you are interested in.
The Pre-Purchase Inspection Process
By dropping your prospective vehicle off with our team, we will provide the following services when it comes to our pre-purchase inspection:
- Exterior Inspection – Our team will evaluate the entire exterior of your vehicle in search of dents, scratches, paint issues, glass or mirror damage.
- Below the Car – Although the car may look beautiful from the outside, it could be a big mess once you look underneath the car. Let our staff lift your car in the air and take a look for potential leaks, cracks or rust around the exhaust or brake systems.
- Pop the Hood – Next, we will pop the hood to ensure that all fluid levels are up to par and that the battery, engine and belts are in good condition.
- Interior – Once inside your car, we will evaluate the health of the upholstery, check the heating and air conditioning systems and ensure that all seat belts and electrical features are properly functioning.
- Test Drive – If you allow, we will take the vehicle for a spin to get a true feel of how it drives on the road. This will help us evaluate the steering, transmission, brakes and suspension.
- Computer Scan – Lastly, we will perform a computer scan on the vehicle to see what codes and recommendations come up.
If you have fallen in love with a used vehicle in Blaine, MN and are ready to purchase, consider bringing it by our professional car inspection staff at Clark Automotive for a pre-purchase inspection. Give our team a call today at (763) 784-7944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment in the near future!