Affordable Blaine Auto Repair Shop
- Wednesday, 10 July 2019 16:01
Many auto shops make grand claims about their affordability, accountability, and dependability. And lots of those shops fall short because they know that such claims do not need to be backed up in order to make a profit. Sadly, very few of them ever stop to think about the implications of valuing profit over the people to whom they offer their services. Clark Automotive is different. We have been successful because we know that our customers are at least as responsible for our success as our knowledge of automobile repair. When we make the claim that we are an affordable Blaine auto repair shop, we are prepared to back up the claim.
Local Auto Repair Shop Focused on Customer Service
Clark Automotive is not a huge, national chain that demands non-stop profits from its franchises. We are a smaller shop with deep ties to our community. Many of our customers have been bringing their vehicles to us for years. They do so because they know that their loyalty to Clark Automotive is returned with loyalty to our customers.
Another important benefit to being a smaller shop is that it allows us to keep our prices affordable. By prioritizing customer loyalty, we can count on a great deal of repeat business. That, in turn, means that we do not need to hike prices on customers who will never bring their vehicles back to us. We can charge reasonable prices and count on our customers knowing that we profit from their repeat business rather than charging exorbitant prices knowing that those customers will go elsewhere next time. Because we value being a part of the community, we demonstrate our respect for our customers by delivering honest assessments of their vehicles’ needs and never over-charging.
Honest and Affordable Car Repair in Blaine, MN
What we are talking about here is trust. We aspire to make all of our customers consider Clark Automotive as trustworthy, and our mechanics are on the front line of that effort. We understand that mechanics have a specific kind of expertise that most of our customers do not have. That makes customers vulnerable to the work that mechanics do to their vehicles. But we established our business with the value of honesty and accountability, and it is present in its strongest form among our mechanics. When they are hired, they know how strongly we value accountability, and they choose to work at Clark Automotive because they agree with that value.
This effort adds up to Clark Automotive being the most dependable local auto repair shop you can find. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment for your vehicle, give us a call at (763) 784-7944.
Spark Plug Replacement Services in Blaine MN
- Saturday, 15 June 2019 17:39
If you are like most people, you understand that spark plugs are essential to a car’s performance, but you may not know exactly how they work and why they are so important. If you have a good relationship with your auto mechanic, you probably do not need to know the details. It may be sufficient to entrust your car’s care to your mechanic. Clark Automotive works hard to establish trusting relationships with all of our customers, and we offer excellent spark plug replacement services in Blaine, MN.
Does Your Vehicle Need New Spark Plugs?
Spark plugs do exactly what their name suggests—they create sparks that ignite your car’s optimal fuel-air mix, which creates the energy that powers your car. Replacing spark plugs is not terribly complicated but doing so correctly requires professional training and experience. All spark plugs will eventually fail, and they will show signs of failure. When you see these signs, it is best to bring your car into our shop. Below are some of the signs your car will show when your spark plugs are nearing the end.
- You may notice that it is more difficult to start your car. If the cause of starting difficulty is your spark plugs, it is likely due to their insufficient production of sparks. The most common symptom is that the engine will not start immediately and is likely to stall once it does start. Failing spark plugs can also take a toll on the battery too, so it is best to get them replaced before they have a negative impact on other components of your vehicle.
- Your car’s engine may misfire. You may notice inconsistent movement of your car when you attempt to accelerate, or you may notice that the engine seems to want to shut down while your car is idling. If you notice that your car’s engine misfires, your spark plugs may need to be replaced. We recommend replacing them as soon as possible to prevent damage that could be done to the car’s catalytic converter by waiting too long.
- Decreased fuel efficiency. Spark plugs help with the proper level of combustion of fuel. When they fail, your car’s fuel consumption will increase.
- Idling becomes uneven. The way your car idles is something you grow accustomed to. When you notice changes in its idling—e.g., if you notice it idling at lower RPMs or feel strange vibrations—it could be failing spark plugs.
- Diminished acceleration. If your car does not respond as it normally does, failing spark plugs could be the cause. Not only is this a performance issue, it is also a potential safety issue.
Trusted Auto Shop in Blaine, MN
Bring your car into Clark Automotive in Blaine, MN and we will be happy to replace your spark plugs. Call us at (763) 784-7944 if you have any questions.