Car & Truck Repair Services in Blaine
- Thursday, 15 August 2019 12:58
Many auto repair shops claim that they can repair any type of car or truck. However, sometimes this ‘versatility’ actually means that there is little or no depth of knowledge about this wide range of vehicles. If a repair shop calls itself versatile, it may provide a lot of different services, but it may not provide those services well. Service may be spotty, or a shop may be better with some makes and models than with others. It may have knowledge of newer cars, but lack of experience with older ones. Or, a shop may say that it has a great reputation with cars but will not work on trucks. This is how Clark Automotive sets itself apart from other auto repair shops. We state, without hesitation, that we are versatile and qualified to repair virtually any vehicle you own. Clark Automotive offers comprehensive Car & Truck Repair Services in Blaine, MN.
Comprehensive Auto Repair in Blaine
Whether you drive a car or a truck, our staff has the experience, expertise, and knowledge to perform the repairs your vehicle needs. There are differences between cars and trucks, of course, and not all repair services are comfortable working on both. Clark Automotive is. Our services are comprehensive and the quality of our repairs is as high as you will find in Minnesota.
We offer simple maintenance services, like basic oil and filter changes, battery replacement, and tire repair. We offer more complex repairs, too, such as diagnostics and heating and air-conditioning services. We also pride ourselves in our ability to problem solve – and determine what is going on with your car when others are stumped.
Our staff works extremely hard to gain the enormous amounts of knowledge necessary to be a good, solid and trusted mechanic in the area. More than that, we have learned to think critically and apply their knowledge to problems that do not have easy and/or obvious solutions. Cars and trucks are marvels of engineering and design. When they develop issues that need fixing, your service provider should inspire confidence that they are able to perform the necessary repairs the right way on the first attempt. And our staff has developed exactly that kind of reputation because of their knowledge of both cars and trucks.
Blaine Auto Mechanic
If you have any questions about your vehicle or want to schedule an appointment with the team at Clark Automotive, give us a call at (763) 784-7944 or send an email to email@example.com.
5 Signs your Oxygen Sensor needs Replacement
- Thursday, 20 June 2019 19:04
At Clark Automotive, we want to be the first auto repair shop that you call for any type of vehicle repair. Serving the Blaine, MN community, we are proud to be the area’s trusted auto repair shop for the last 17 years. One vehicle repair that you should act on quickly is when your oxygen sensor needs replacement. How do you know when your oxygen sensor needs replacement, you may ask? Well, our certified mechanics want to share 5 signs that your oxygen sensor needs replacement.
5 Signs your Oxygen Sensor needs Replacement
- Emissions Test Failure – This sign is pretty cut and dry. If your vehicle fails an emissions test, then one of the reasons is likely because your oxygen sensor needs replacement. Our crew at Clark Automotive can replace your oxygen sensor fast so that you can pass the emissions test.
- Check Engine Light Turns On – Vehicle owners never want to see the check engine light come on. If this light is on in your vehicle, don’t ignore the sign! The purpose of the check engine light is to alert you that something is not right, which includes your oxygen sensor needing to be replaced.
- Poor Gas Mileage – If you feel like you are filling up your gas tank more often than in the past, this could be directly tied to a bad oxygen sensor. This poor gas mileage from a faulty oxygen sensor often happens over time, so it will not be a sudden change.
- Unusual Engine Sounds & Patterns – Have you heard unusual sounds coming from your engine when your vehicle is idle? Is stalling or slower acceleration something that you’ve been dealing with? If so, these unusual engine sounds and patterns could be a sign that your oxygen sensor needs replacement.
- Aging Vehicle – It should come as no surprise that the longer you have a vehicle, the more repairs you’ll likely have. When it comes to your oxygen sensor and vehicle’s over 15 years old, this should be replaced every 45,000 to 65,000 miles.
The Clark Automotive Way
Finding the right auto repair shop can be difficult. There are plenty to choose from in the Blaine, MN area, but none that offer the total package that our staff at Clark Automotive brings to the table. We have ASE master technicians, a trustworthy team that only repairs what is truly needed, flexible hours, courtesy rides and loaner vehicles and many other things that make the auto repair experience much more tolerable. Doing things the Clark Automotive way is what has helped us become such a successful auto repair shop over the last 17 years.
So, if you are in Blaine, MN and are dealing with any of these crucial signs that your oxygen sensor needs replacement, the best decision that you can make is to bring your vehicle into our auto repair shop at Clark Automotive. To setup an oxygen sensor evaluation, give us a call today at (763) 784-7944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.