Choosing The Right Mechanic For Your Preventative Maintenance
- Tuesday, 16 November 2021 11:17
Your vehicle is an important part of the way you travel and when it is neglected or fixed improperly by a non-certified mechanic, it can mean big problems down the road! Choosing a mechanic for your preventative maintenance is important. At Clark Automotive, we understand the responsibility that comes into our care each time a client leaves their vehicle at our garage.
Unfortunately, not all these individuals are certified mechanics. When somebody other than a certified mechanic works on your vehicle, not only can it void your warranty, but it can also lead to more problems later. Before you hand over your mode of transportation to a stranger, ask about their credentials. How long have they been in the business? Where did they go to school, or who did they train under? And, do they have certification as a mechanic?
Mechanic Reference Check
Fortunately, the age of the internet has made it easier than ever before to see what others are saying about a business and their practices. At Clark Automotive, we encourage our clients to check out what past clients have said about us. We’re also happy to discuss previous types of work we have done, and how we can help you improve your vehicle. Don’t just take our word for how much care we put into our work, see what others are saying for yourself.
Shop Around For The Right Mechanic in Blaine, MN
There’s an industry standard for many types of repairs, especially if it’s going through your insurance, but some services range in price from mechanic to mechanic. Don’t be afraid to shop around for the best price, rather than take the first quote you are given. Of course, it isn’t always best to go with the lowest bidder, over a high-quality shop, but sometimes you can get both. At Clark Automotive, we aim to provide our customers with outstanding service on every job without breaking the bank. Our preventative repair work is very affordable, and we are happy to work with you to figure out a way to get your car in tip top shape without making it feel like a financial nightmare. Our end goal is a satisfied client which is why we’ve tailored our preventative services to fit your schedule and budget.
For more information on preventative repair, why preventative maintenance is so important, and the various types of auto services offered through Clark Automotive, check out our other blog posts, or contact us today. We are always happy to hear from new and returning clients and will help you make an appointment with one of our experienced mechanics at your convenience. Come meet us at Clark Automotive today!
Taking Care of the Basics for your Car
- Tuesday, 01 October 2019 13:36
Clark Automotive offers comprehensive auto repairs for vehicle owners in Minnesota. We have made a name for ourselves by identifying and fixing complex problems in complex automobiles. Much of the work we do involves simple maintenance that is designed to keep your vehicle on the road for as long as possible. This is vital to your car’s long-term viability and ensures that this work is done according to your manufacturer’s schedule. An added bonus of having this work done at Clark Automotive is that it gives us a chance to demonstrate our continued commitment to our customers. We believe that when we demonstrate our commitment to customer service for even the simplest repairs, you will know you can count on us when a more complicated or difficult repair comes up.
So, what are some of the basics of automobile maintenance that we offer?
- Oil changes and lubrication services. It is important for your vehicle’s long-term functionality to have clean oil to lubricate the many moving parts that experience extremely hot temperatures. There is no better sign of good auto maintenance than an oil change, and the mechanics at Clark Automotive take as much pride in our oil changes as we do for our more complicated repairs.
- Brakes. Our modern automobiles move at great speeds. It is extremely important that you are able to stop your vehicle with precision and confidence. Clark Automotive can provide you with important information about the current condition of your brakes, and we can repair or replace them when they begin to lose their reliability.
- Battery. Your car’s battery literally keeps your car running. It provides the power that illuminates your headlights and dashboard lights. All batteries have a limited lifespan, and when your battery begins to show signs of failing, Clark Automotive can help. We can measure your battery’s charging capacity and determine whether the symptoms you have been noticing are related to a failing battery, a failing alternator, or a problematic starter.
- Suspension. Staying in contact with the road requires more than just serviceable tires. You can have brand new tires on your vehicle, but if your vehicle’s suspension is not in good shape, you may not have adequate contact with the road. Clark Automotive can diagnose suspension problems and repair them so that your vehicle does not bounce around on uneven surfaces, and possibly lose contact with the road.
Keep Your Car Running Well Longer
Performing basic maintenance for your car can prevent more major repairs and can extend the life of your vehicle. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a time for routine maintenance, give Clark Automotive a call at (763) 784-7944.