Radiator Repair Shop Near Me
- Thursday, 17 January 2019 22:05
Auto Repair Shop Blaine
Auto maintenance is something that’s required, but it’s something that nobody really wants to do. Thankfully there are reputable auto mechanics in the area like Clark Automotive who are experienced and well versed in all different types of automotive repair. As we head into the colder driving months, it’s vital that you have a properly functioning radiator. In this blog we’ll detail the importance of a properly functioning radiator and point out some of the signs that you may need to reach out to a radiator repair shop near you like Clark Automotive. Located in Blaine, Minnesota.
What is the Primary Function of a Radiator?
If you’re not well versed in auto repair, you may not understand the importance of a properly functioning radiator. A radiator helps to keep your car from overheating by pumping coolant throughout your engine.
Signs You Need a Radiator Repair Shop
A radiator is vital to ensuring your engine is running properly. A bad radiator can cause your engine to overheat, and ultimately fail. Below are a few early signs that you may need a new radiator.
- Your Vehicle Overheats – If your car is overheating often, it’s likely that your radiator isn’t functioning properly. The radiator is the primary way that your engine coolant is cooled. It’s best to get your vehicle looked at as soon as you notice it starting to overheat to prevent more costly auto repairs down the road.
- Leaking Coolant – If you notice your vehicle leaking it’s important to understand what is actually leaking. If you suspect it’s coolant, then it means you have a radiator problem. The ASE certified mechanics at Clark Automotive can run a pressure test to determine if your radiator is the issue.
- Low Coolant Levels – If you find yourself constantly having to replenish your coolant tank, it could be that you have a leak in your radiator.
Contact Clark Automotive to Have Your Radiator Checked Out Today
Don’t continue to drive around town with the threat of your vehicle overheating. It’s best to bring your car into the experienced and certified mechanics at Clark Automotive today. We have decades of experience and will never try to sell you any type of auto repair that you genuinely don’t need. To find out if your radiator needs to be replaced, feel free to give us a call today at 763-784-7944. We’ll give you a free estimate to help get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Importance of Having Your Vehicle Ready for Winter
- Saturday, 03 November 2018 08:42
Auto Repair Shop Blaine
When you are preparing for another Minnesota winter you may be changing the furnace filter, cleaning gutters, hanging holiday lights and investing in a warm coat. Don’t forget to have your vehicle ready for brutal winter driving conditions. The extreme cold temperatures and abundant potholes can really do a number on any vehicle. This is one reason why it is important to have a winter readiness checkup at Clark Automotive. Chuck and his team know how much we all depend on our vehicles to keep us safe and sound on the road. Breaking down is not an option especially when your loved ones are on board. Having a dead battery, no heat, bald tires, worn brake pads or wrong oil viscosity can result in a very bad day.
Is Your Vehicle Ready for Winter Driving?
The Farmers’ Almanac is predicting is predicting lots of snow and a very cold winter season ahead. Don’t be caught unprepared. Making sure that your vehicle is ready and able to perform under these difficult conditions is a great investment for your physical and financial wellbeing. It seems that every winter storm results in numerous stalled vehicles littering the side of the road. Having AAA or another roadside assistance can help but how long will you have to wait for a tow truck to arrive when they are bombarded with distress calls? The best way to avoid being caught in this situation is to prepare ahead of time.
12 Smart Ways to Winterize Your Vehicle
Winterizing your vehicle can be fast, easy and affordable with the right team of automotive professionals working on your behalf. The car care experts at Clark Automotive are fully prepared to provide you with smart preventive maintenance and repairs that keep your vehicle starting and operating smoothly all through the fall and winter months. During your winter readiness appointment an experienced auto mechanic may take a look at the following areas.
- Antifreeze, radiator, coolant
- Winter weight oil
- Tire tread and air pressure
- Brake pads, rotors and fluid
- Heater and defroster
- Exhaust system leaks
- Battery capacity
- Tire rotation or snow tires
- Windshield wipers, wiper fluid fill
- Headlights, fog lights, turn signals, brake lights
- Scheduled maintenance for belts, spark plugs, hoses
- Diagnostic checkup on electrical system issues
Trusted and Experienced Auto Shop
Clark Automotive shop treats you like family. We have earned the trust and business from countless area residents because of our commitment to quality and affordability. Our experience in what to look for in ways to maintain your vehicle at peak performance shines through. As winter approaches it is especially important to stay current on regular vehicle maintenance, repairs and winter readiness services.
To make an appointment to have your vehicle winterized before the snow and cold arrive, contact Clark Automotive Clinic, Inc. at (763) 784-7944.