Brake Repair Ham Lake MN
Brake Repair and Replacement for Domestic, Fleet, Pickup Trucks & Hybrid vehicles
Brakes are obviously one of the most important parts of your vehicle when it comes to safety. While the entire braking system requires repairs, the pads, shoes, rotors, drums and calipers, require regular attention because of their constant wear.
Your braking system is not indestructible and should be inspected at least twice a year to determine their condition. This usually occurs at the same time you have the tires rotated. You don’t want to wait until your brakes start grinding to have them replaced.
Ham Lake Brake Repair Services Include
- We begin with a complete inspection of your car’s braking system
- Pads and shoes are replaced as needed
- Wheel bearings are replaced as needed
- The backing plate and caliper anchor are lubricated
- The brake fluid is topped off and flushed if needed or around every 30,000 miles
- The hydraulic system is purged of air and adjusted
- Drums and rotors are refinished/replaced as needed
Signs That Your Brakes Need Servicing
- You feel a grinding sensation as you come to a stop
- Brake light appears on your dashboard
- Vehicle pulls to one side when you apply the brakes
- Brake pedal can be depressed nearly to the floor
- A squealing or unusual noise is heard when you are driving or stopping
- In general, if there is something about your brakes that is making you unsure, you should have them inspected
If your vehicle is having brake problems, give Clark Automotive a call and schedule your Ham Lake Brake Repair appointment today. We will get you in the shop promptly as we are well aware that brakes are one of the most crucial parts of your vehicle. Remember, the last thing you want to do is call us after your brakes have started grinding.
Back to Brake Repair