Automobiles are expensive to own. When you buy a pre-owned vehicle, the risks of unexpected expenses are greater. Clark Automotive provides pre-purchase inspections in Anoka County, MN as a way of balancing out those expenses, minimizing them, perhaps even eliminating them. Our business model is built on the idea that expert auto repair increases the safety of your vehicle. When you buy a car that was previously owned by someone else, we recommend that you make an investment in our pre-purchase inspection service so you know exactly what you are getting.
Vehicle Pre-purchase Inspection Service Anoka County
Our pre-purchase inspection service is comprehensive and will give you the information you need to make an informed decision about your purchase. See below for a break-down of our comprehensive pre-purchase inspection service.
Clark Automotive Pre-Purchase Inspection Service offers:
- A diagnostic exam. If the vehicle is a relatively recent model, we will check the service codes generated by the computer and make service recommendations based on what we find.
- We will examine engine performance, fluid levels, condition of all belts, and assess the engine’s overall performance.
- We will check for leaks and other evidence of problems. We do this by putting the vehicle on our lift and examining the underside. Doing this allows us to find any leaks, evidence of corrosion, and the current condition of the car’s brakes and exhaust system.
- Exterior check. Our eyes may see things your eyes did not, so we will give the car a thorough exam for any damage to the windshield, tires, side and rear windows.
- Interior inspection. In addition to looking for the overall condition of the upholstery, we will make sure you understand the condition of the seat belts, interior lighting, and the current condition of the heating and air-conditioning system.
- Suspension and drivability. Our staff will be able to get a better sense of the driving condition of the vehicle by test driving it ourselves. This will allow us not only to assess the suspension of the vehicle, but also whether or not there are any signs of trouble with the transmission.
Be Confident in Your Vehicle Purchase
Safety, of course, should be the first priority of any pre-purchase inspection. But even an acceptably safe vehicle can become a financial problem if potential issues are not discovered before the purchase is complete. Clark Automotive expert staff can help you feel more confident about your vehicle purchase. Call us at 763-784-7944 with any questions you may have. We will be happy to check out the vehicle you are considering buying.