As a car owner, you expect for your car to be in working order every day. The reality is that there will be times when your car needs to be serviced. Whether it be regular maintenance or something completely unforeseen, being a car owner can be frustrating at times. That is why it is so important to have a relationship with a reliable car mechanic. If you live in Blaine, MN, our team at Clark Automotive is the perfect partner for you. Thanks to experience, customer service and many other factors, our car mechanics can make the stressful times of being a car owner much more tolerable!
Experienced and Dedicated Mechanics
In the automotive industry, you have to be careful when choosing the right car mechanic. There are many repair shops in the market that offer low prices, but they end up recommending repairs and services that are not even necessary. At Clark Automotive, we truly care about the relationship that we build with our clients. The last thing that our team wants to do is pressure you into unnecessary repairs. We have been serving the wonderful Blaine, MN community for approximately 17 years, and we don’t have plans of stopping any time soon. Thanks to our experience and dedicated mechanics, we are eager to take on any car repair that comes our way. We feel that communication is key when it comes to car repairs, so you can rest assured that we will keep you in the loop on your car’s health every step of the way.
Honest Pre-Purchase Inspections
When purchasing a used vehicle, you want to have the peace of mind that you are not wasting your money on a clunker! To help provide you some comfort, before you buy the vehicle, bring it to Clark Automotive and we’ll perform our pre-purchase inspection to ensure that you are making a good investment. For just $90, one of our mechanics will perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection which includes:
● Vehicle Exterior – Let our staff evaluate every inch of the vehicle’s exterior in search of dents, scratches, tire issues, paint performance, windshield health and many other things.
● Bottom of the Car – Seeing below the car is extremely difficult without the proper equipment. Our mechanics can lift the vehicle and look for any potential leaks, rust and evaluate the exhaust and brake system.
● Pop the Hood – Checking under the hood for fluid levels as well as engine and belt performance is critical before purchasing a car.
● Vehicle Interior – Give us a chance to inspect the heating and air, upholstery, sensors and seat belts inside the car.
● Test Drive – Thanks to our experience, a simple test drive can tell us a lot about a vehicle. This test drive will help us to see if there are any warning signs regarding the transmission, steering, suspension and brakes.
● Scan – Through our computer scan, we’ll provide you with the codes and any recommendations there may be.
So, if you are in the process of purchasing a used vehicle or if you have one that may need some repairs, choosing the right car mechanic is critical. Serving Blaine, MN, we hope you choose our team at Clark Automotive as your regular car mechanic. To learn more about our services, give us a call today at (763) 784-7944 or email email@example.com