Purchasing a used car can save you a lot of money assuming that the vehicle is in good shape. Unfortunately, unless you’ve got experience as a mechanic, there’s no good way to know if the used vehicle you are interested in is going to hold up for you long term. Our team at Clark Automotive is here to help you if you’re in this predicament. We are proud to offer detailed pre-purchase vehicle inspections. Before committing to the purchase of a used car, we cannot emphasize enough how important it is to have our team evaluate the overall health of the vehicle. Once you purchase the vehicle you are now responsible for all future repairs.
Detailed Pre-Purchase Inspection
With more than 17 years of experience serving the Blaine, MN, area, we consistently treat our clients like family. With this mindset in place, the last thing that we want for our clients is for them to purchase a used car that will end up costing them lots of money in repairs. That’s where our detailed pre-purchase inspection comes into play. This is way more than just a quick 10- minute visual inspection that other auto shops offer. Our ASE certified mechanics offer an affordable deal that will ensure you aren’t getting ripped off financially. The details of our pre-purchase inspection include the following:
● Exterior Evaluation – We’ll take a detailed look to evaluate the condition of the vehicle exterior. All body dents, scratches, paint issues, windshield cracks, etc., will be identified.
● Look Below the Car – Our staff will lift up the car and look for any potential leaks, rust or damage to the exhaust or brakes.
● Pop the Hood – Worn down belts and a lack of fluids can be quickly caught during this stage of the inspection.
● Interior Evaluation – We’ve got a strong eye for damage to upholstery, electrical items, as well as heating and A/C issues inside a vehicle.
● Test Drive – Arguably the most important test that we go through is the test drive. We’ll evaluate how it handles, and will focus on particularly costly repairs that could arise pertaining to areas like the transmission, engine, steering, brakes, suspension, etc.
● Computer Scan – Another part of the inspection is to run our computer scan on the vehicle to determine if there are any recommendations at this time.
Don’t go into the purchasing process of a used vehicle blindly. Instead, partner with our dedicated mechanics at Clark Automotive. If you are in the Blaine, MN area, take advantage of our detailed pre-purchase vehicle inspections the next time you are looking to purchase a used vehicle. To set up a pre-purchase inspection, give us a call today at (763) 784-7944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.