All automotive repair shops will tell you that they offer the best service. Clark Automotive does not just say it—we back it up. In fact, we have backed up our words since we launched our business. Our mechanics are not just experts in auto repairs, we are experts in problem-solving and customer care. Clark Automotive is an ASE-certified and a AAA-approved facility. And that means we provide excellent service in all areas of automotive repair.
Here is an overview of the categories of auto repair we offer:
Basic Auto Repairs:
- Oil & Filter changes: To keep your vehicle running smoothly, it is vital to change your oil on a regular schedule.
- Tire rotation and balancing: Rotating and balancing your tires extends their life and ensures that they are given a proper inspection for punctures and undue wear and tear.
- Routine and scheduled maintenance: Every car’s manufacturer recommends specific maintenance at predetermined times. Clark Automotive has the ability to perform all manufacturers’ scheduled maintenance.
More Complex Repairs:
- Diagnostic services: Modern vehicles are more complicated than ever before. On-board computers provide information about a wide range of issues that require a professional to interpret. We can read the codes generated by your car’s computer and address the concerns that arise when your vehicle’s maintenance light comes on.
- Timing Belt Replacement: Every car’s timing belt will eventually need to be replaced, and completing this repair properly is important to the long-term viability of your vehicle.
- Exhaust System Repair: In order to pass inspection, all vehicles must first pass an emissions test. If your vehicle is putting too many pollutants into the air, it may be a failure of your exhaust system. We have the expertise to address exhaust system problems so that your car will pass inspection and not contribute unduly to atmospheric pollution.
- Electrical Component Repairs: When things go wrong with a vehicle’s electronics system, you may find that your car does not start or that it shuts down when you do not want it to. Electrical problems can be difficult to figure out, but our mechanics are excellent problem solvers with expertise in electrical component systems.
Other Auto Services:
- Vehicle Pre-Purchase Inspection: If you are considering buying a car that has been owned by someone else, you want to have confidence in your purchase. We provide pre-purchase inspections, lending our automotive expertise to the process so that you can buy with confidence or walk away without regret.
- Fleet Maintenance: If your business owns multiple vehicles, we can service them all, saving you time and money.
- Loaner Vehicles: If your car’s service requires more time, we can help you by providing a loaner vehicle to limit your inconvenience.
Call Clark Automotive at (763) 784-7944 with any questions or to schedule a time for your next auto service.