Have the brakes on your car been giving you trouble lately? This is one part of the car that you just cannot ignore. Safety should always be your number one priority when it comes to your vehicle. Think about the precious lives that ride around Blaine, MN in your car on a daily basis. At Clark Automotive, we specialize in brake repair services for new and used cars.
Brake Repair Shop and Services for Blaine, MN
When is the last time that you got your brakes inspected? Typically, you should have your brakes inspected twice per year to ensure that they are up to standards. Rather than waiting until you hear grinding when you brake, let our team give you the extra peace of mind that you need on the road, whether you are driving children around or have a long commute to work.
Brake Repair Standard Process
With more than 17 years of experience in the auto repair industry, we have seen our fair share of faulty brake systems. If your brakes need to be repaired but are not in need of replacement we can help you. All of our brake system technicians will follow our proven brake repair service process that cannot be matched by our competitors. This process includes the following:
- Detailed Inspection – First and foremost, we will inspect every inch of your brake system to make sure we address all repairs that may be needed.
- Replacement – Next, we will replace pads, shoes or wheel bearings if needed.
- Lubrication – Our team will lubricate your backing plate and caliper anchor to ensure that your brakes are working efficiently.
- Brake Fluid Focus – We will top off and flush your brake fluid if needed, which typically occurs every 30,000 miles.
- Adjustment of Hydraulic System – Your hydraulic system will be purged of air and adjusted.
- Refinishing – Any drums or rotors that need refinishing or replacement will be addressed as well.
Frequent Indicators of Bad Brakes
If you are experiencing any of these issues with your brakes, bringing your car into our brake repair shop at Clark Automotive should be your next move:
- Brake grinding.
- Brake light on dashboard.
- Movement of car when brakes applied.
- Brake pedal can push to floor.
- Loud noises when braking or driving.
When it comes to a brake repair shop in Blaine, MN there is no better option than our team at Clark Automotive. If you are experiencing issues with your brakes, give our staff a call today at (763) 784-7944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.