Is It Time For An Engine Maintenance Tune Up?
Vehicles on the road today are lasting longer and have higher mileage. Our cars and trucks are made with quality parts that can last for many years with regular engine maintenance and tune-ups. The best thing you can do to keep your vehicle running smoothly is catch small problems before they turn into big headaches. If you think that you car is not performing at its peak, now is the time to visit Clark Automotive Clinic in Blaine, MN. Our skilled, Certified Technicians will do a thorough examination of your vehicle and tell you what, if any, areas are in need of a tune-up. We provide fast, friendly service at Affordable prices.
When And Why Does My Car Need A Tune Up?
When you are noticing annoying or troubling little things about your car that are starting to add up, it would be beneficial to have it checked out by a professional. The problem could be something as simple as a dirty filter or something a bit more complex. Here are eight signs that your vehicle is in need of a tune up.
- If you are noticing a Decline in the Performance of your vehicle
- You notice a new Odor coming from your automobile
- Your vehicle is using more gas than normal
- When the weather is very Cold and your car Won’t Start
- There are Loud Sounds or Knocks coming from your truck or car
- Your car or truck is Idling Rough
- You are experiencing a Loss of Power
- Your vehicle is Stalling when it is Cold, Hot, Raining or Air Conditioner on
What Can Be Involved In An Auto Tune Up?
After you bring your vehicle to Clark Automotive Clinic and it has been examined by one of our Certified Technicians, there are several different services that may be recommended to have your car running great again. After an auto tune-up, your car or truck can have noticeably higher gas mileage with no annoying knocks or smells.
- Oil and Lubrication Services
- Spark Plug and Wire Replacement
- New Filters for Oil, Air and Fuel
- Flush Fluids
- Check for Leaks
- Oil Change
- Transmission Fluid Change
Affordable Vehicle Tune Ups in Blaine MN
Clark Automotive Clinic has been serving the Blaine, MN area for over 17 years. We have built our business on Affordable, Professional, Honest, No-Nonsense, Customer Service and on giving back to the community. The owner, Chuck Clark is very involved in every aspect of his shop. You can speak with him directly or with one of our skilled Certified Technicians.
Your vehicle will be in good hands at Clark Automotive where we believe in using only Top Quality Parts and always keeping your Safety in mind. Clark offers convenient hours and fast, friendly, affordable service.
Stop By or Call Today at 763-784-7944 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org