Are you in the Blaine, Minnesota area and in need of alternator repair? If so, you may be unsure of who to trust when it comes to a reputable and licensed mechanic in the area. Thankfully the experienced professionals at Clark Automotive offer alternator repair in Blaine, Minnesota to ensure that you’re satisfied and that your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible.
Just in case, we also offer courtesy rides and loaner vehicles, and we would like the opportunity to become your trusted and full time auto repair shop. Our prices are competitive and we offer second opinions and pre-purchase inspections.
How Do I Know I Need Alternator Repair?
The following are a few signs that your vehicle may need some type of alternator repair:
- Electrical burning smell coming from the battery, or alternator.
- Dashboard warning lights that could indicate your alternator or battery needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Intermittent electrical issues with components such as your radio.
- A squealing sound in your car’s engine.
Additional Signs You Need Alternator Replacement
Below are a few tell-tale signs that you likely need a new alternator.
- Dimmed Accessory Lighting – If you start your vehicle and notice that your headlights, dome lights, dash lights, and radio appear a bit dimmer, it could be due to your alternator not being able to handle the load of your vehicle.
- Problems Starting Your Vehicle – If your vehicle keeps turning over when trying to start, it’s possible that your alternator needs to be replaced.
- Dead Battery – If your battery keeps dying, or your car isn’t able to start, it’s definitely worth checking your alternator. The last thing you want to do is replace your battery only to realize that the problem wasn’t with your battery after all, but rather your alternator.
Alternator Repair in Blaine, Minnesota
If you’re worried that you may be in need of alternator repair or replacement, it’s important that you work with a reputable Blaine auto mechanic to ensure that the auto repair you need is done in such a way that you won’t have to worry about it for quite some time. At Clarke Automotive, we have a team of experienced auto mechanics with decades of experience helping our customers with all their auto repair needs. It’s our mission to provide honest auto repair services, which simply means that we’ll never recommend a service that you don’t need. We treat all of our customers like family. To learn more about our local mechanic shop, or to get your alternator checked out, feel free to give us a call at 763-784-7944 or stop by our shop in Blaine, Minnesota today for a free estimate.